Let us make your training better.
Our mission is to give you the training tools you need to accomplish your mission. We do this through:
- Interactive Multimedia Instruction to support your task-based or subject matter training requirements
- Training Videos to provide quick-reference task familiarization, in-depth learning, and everything in between!
- Classroom and OJT Technical Inserts to enhance existing training through interactive schematics, 3D images, and more!
- Training Needs Assessments to identify and bridge your training gaps
We need product ideas and feedback from experts like you to develop these tools and put them in your hands!
So Please let us know what we can do for you!
To view all CURRENT Courses click here!
367 Training Support Squadron Mission
982nd Training Group Mission
Getting StartedMake sure you've registered and/or logged in at the top-right of the page. You will not be able to access our courses until doing so.
Check Out Our CoursesTo access our courses, click the "Courses" link at the top, right-hand corner of the page. Keep in mind that this list is incomplete and will continue to grow as time goes on.
Known Issues- There is an issue with our courses not loading correctly on certain browsers. To resolve this issue we recommend using Edge to take our courses.
- There is an issue on the "Manage Account" page that is preventing users from updating their unit information. In the meantime to update this information please send an email to TheGriffin.Helpdesk@us.af.mil to request this to be updated to the desired unit.
- Currently there is an issue affecting mostly those in the grade E-1 to E-3, where they are unable access the course list. If your Common Access Card (CAC) does not have your U.S. citizenship identified under the Subject Directory Attributes you will be denied access. Check Citizenship If not, you will need to go to your local MPF and get your CAC corrected.
- If course links do not work once you have filled out all the needed user information you will need to ensure Active content is allowed to run in files on your computer. See Help link below.
Need Help?HELP link
If you need assistance with anything, head over to our contact page. Feel free to write us an e-mail or give us a call. If you e-mail us, please be sure to include as much detail on what you need . We'd like to know what you were trying to do, what happened, any error messages you saw, and if you were able to get around the error. The more details (and screenshots!) you provide, the faster we'll be able to fix it.